My name is Scott Smith, and I'm an experienced photographer in the Denver, Colorado area. I've been shooting since the 1980's - I was given my first film SLR in my early teens and have always had a passion for photography.
I'm very versatile and can cover your photography needs. References are available on request.
- Event Photography
- Sports Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Real Estate Photography
- Family Portraits (in studio or on location)
- Weddings / Bridal / Engagement
- Senior Portraits
- Pet Portraits
- Product Photography
- Boudoir / Glamour
After moving to Colorado, I found a passion for landscape and scenic photography, which is where most of the work on my site here comes from. I'm also lucky to have a wonderful woman to travel with, and we've managed to do a good amount of travelling in the last three years - offering more opportunities to "get some shots" as I like to put it.
I also provide custom printing, framing and matting services. Click here to find out more. You can also find me at Heart to Heart Photography for additional wedding services.
"Scott took photographs at several events for our shop. He was professional and the photographs were beautiful! Many of them were used in social media posts for local magazines as well as our company catalogue that went out to over 500 clients."
"Cindy and I traveled to Colorado for a weekend get-away and contacted Scott to see if he could take some pictures of us, he chose the perfect location and the pictures turned out awesome. We used one of them for our Christmas cards, I highly recommend him."
If I've worked with you in the past, please visit the link below to submit a review/testimonial!
Links and Social Media
Snap the Planet
Other places to find me online:
ShutterForge Professional Photographer Listings
My Gear List
I normally carry with me the following equipment:
- Canon 5DMkIV and 5DMkIII
- Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS USM L II
- Canon 24-105 f/4 IS USM L
- Canon 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro
- Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide Angle
- 3x 600EX-RT Speedlites and wireless commander for mobile / location use.
- Canon Speedlite 430ex
In the studio I also use:
- 2x Alien Bees B800's
- 2x Paul C Buff White Lightning UltraZap 800's
- Paul C Buff Large Softbox
- Sekonic light meter
- Photek SL5000S 46" Softlighter / Diffusing Umbrella
- Miscellaneous bounce/shoot-through umbrellas
- White vinyl/yellow/gray/gray muslin/black muslin backdrops and portable stand.
- Cowboy Studio wireless strobe trigger
- Adobe Lightroom 6
- Abobe Photoshop CS6
- Canon Digital Photo Professional 4
Thanks for Stopping By!
Watch my page for regular updates. Contact me with questions about sessions, prints of my work here on my website or send me feedback at email@example.com. Thanks!